Hi! My name is Abigail. I finished my mortal mission in a little spec of eternity you call July 2013.
Now I'm in the Spirit World and can help my family and friends (that's everyone) from this side of the veil. Some people get a little uneasy talking about "spirits" but I'm here to tell you we're not scary. My body died, but I'm still alive. My body was destroyed and really needed a break, but I'll have it again soon. You'll have to trust me on the issue of timing. It won't be long, promise.
A month before I came here, my mommy was holding me and I told her "I will keep you forever." It took her by surprise that I came up with that on my own, but I knew what I was saying. I reinforced it later a few times by telling her, "I will keep you forever in my world, " and "I will keep you forever in my life". I meant exactly what I said.
This little piece of world wide web is a place my mom can continue to write and record her feelings--her progress, I like to call it. I know it's helping a few of you, too.
Remember who you are--really are--and that many of us are excited to see you all again, too. Eternity is a very long time and I have to keep reminding my mom "I will keep you forever".

Saturday, April 5, 2014

You're Invited

Today was a spiritual feast. Tomorrow will be another.

"Pure Christlike love flowing from true righteousness can change the world." Elder Holland
"The celestial organization of heaven is based on families." Elder Cook
"There exists today a great need for men and women to cultivate respect for each other across wide distances of belief." Elder Zwick

I can't go to bed tonight without extending to you an invitation to watch (or listen) and learn tomorrow (Sunday). The prophets of God have messages for us to hear, and you will be blessed by hearing them.
You can do it from the comfort of your own home!
Here are the viewing options:

Saturday and Sunday, April 5 and 6, 2014, with general sessions each day at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. mountain daylight time (MDT). **and if you can't make the exact time, it's always online later!!!!**

General Conference Website
Video in 19 languages
www.lds.org

LDS General Conference YouTube Channel
Video in English, Spanish, and Portuguese

BYUtv
http://www.byutv.org/watch/livetv

BYUtv International
Video and audio in Spanish and Portuguese

Mormon Channel Website
Video and audio in English and Spanish

Mormon Channel Mobile Apps
Video and audio in English and Spanish

Mormon Channel on Roku
Video in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and ASL.

Facebook.com/LDS
Video in English only

God speaks today. He is not silent. He has always loved His children, and always will, and because He loves us, He still speaks. I am eternally indebted to Him, not only for the salvation from death and the grave, but for the peace and joy His gospel brings to my life--every, single day.

With all of my heart, I want to be a disciple worthy to hear the words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord."

He invites us all.

Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment